|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
Water Club, Granger Bay, Cape Town South Africa|
2012 ROBERTSON AND CAINE LEOPARD 39 POWERCAT - Seafari
BUILDERS REMARKS: "SEAFARI" has large windows providing panoramic views that allow natural light into the saloon while large opening hatches afford ample ventilation. The spacious saloon of the Leopard 39 Powercat features an aft-facing galley-up design. The galley layout features soft curves and heat-resistant Corian counter tops. Fully equipped with a standard stainless steel stove with oven and grill, with a deep sink with mixer tap and ample counter and cabinet space, this galley is ergonomic and practical.
To starboard, a large refrigerator-freezer system, with well-insulated and stylish drawer
opening compartments and stainless steel faces and handles provides ample storage for
Powered by two inboard diesel engines and coupled with efficient hull design, the Leopard 39 PC offers exceptional fuel efficiency with a range 1000 nautical miles at max speed of 5 nm. At maximum speed the boat has a range of approximately 188 nm. The boat boasts blue-water sailing capacity, great performance, solid construction and excellent ventilation throughout due to the large opening hatches.
The innovative stepped hull design increases volume while minimising the wetted hull surface gives exceptional load carrying capacity and ensures optimal performance. The boat has a shallow draft, excellent for out-of-the way anchorages that few others can go to. The boat has been meticulously maintained by her owners and will not disappoint on viewing.
Viewings by prior arrangement only please.
Full listing photos to be provided shortly.
- ELECTRIC HEAD: (2) Electric flushing large bowl Jabsco Quiet flush toilets
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST 6002+
- HOT WATER: 12USgal / 46ltr total capacity
- AIR CONDITIONING: Yes (2) Cruisair 16,00btu
- COCKPIT TABLE
- FRESH WATER MAKER: (1) Schenker 100 Litres/ hr fitted in December 2018; Hardly used and presently pickled.
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- REFRIGERATOR: Vitrifrigo DT Series 12v 2 drawer type
- PLOTTER: A70 chart plotter complete with GPS antenna
- BATTERY CHARGER: 40 amp
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS: (2) Bose marine speakers on fly-bridge complete with amplifier an wired remote at helm
- CD PLAYER: Sony CD player with polyplanar speakers in the saloon; (2) Bose speakers in cockpit complete with auxiliary jack input
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: 4 x Electric bilge pumps with float switches & alarms at helm & nav stations
- LOG SPEEDOMETER: Raymarine ST60+ Tridata display with retractable depth and speed transducers
- COCKPIT COVER: Hardtop cover over the main cockpit.
- VHF: Raymarine VHF 55 radio at navigation station; 2nd Raymic at upper helm
- BIMINI TOP: Hardtop bimini over helm comes with LED light and stainless steel supports; rubber bumper around the helm hardtop.
- DAVITS: Custom stainless steel davit system upgraded to take larger dinghy
- TENDER: Semi Rigid 3.0 Metre Watercraft dinghy
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: 2
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights Genset 6kW
- LIFERAFT: Category B Safety equipment with 8 man life-raft
- SWIMMING LADDER
- COCKPIT SHOWER: Transom shower (cold)
- OUTBOARD ENGINE BRACKETS: 40 H.P. Outboard (New 2018)
- DEPTHSOUNDER: Raymarine ST 60+
- COMPASS: Plastimo
- SHORE POWER INLET: 220V Shore power pack & 50ft 30 amp shore power line
|Model:||Leopard 39 Powercat|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Cruising Speed:||10 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||17 knots|
|Length over all:||41'|
|Length at waterline:||39'|
|Draft, drive up:||3'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||800 Litres|
|Water capacity:||780 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||100 Litres|
DECK MATERIAL: Textured GRP
RUDDER TYPE: Balanced Spade Rudder; Rudder stock in 17-4ph stainless steel with JP3 self aligning bearings.
KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
FLAG: South African
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1,750 approx.
ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 1,750 approx.
CONTROLS: Double lever throttle/ gearshift controls
COOLING SYSTEM: Freshwater heat exchanger w/c (2): Stainless steel exhaust skin fittings, water locks and cooling water inlet strainers; Automatic extinguishing system for engine rooms
FANS: 2 Speed ventilation fans in the saloon, galley and all cabins
COOKER TYPE: Force 10 2 burner ring with oven and grill
SINK: (1) Large basin and drainer
SHOWERS: (2) plus transom shower
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Cherry wood finishes with solid trims, walnut sole
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 220V
GENERATOR HOURS: N/a
GENERATOR BATTERY: N/a
HOUSE BATTERIES: (2) 180 Amp deep cycle upgraded to AGM, (1) House battery isolator switch
ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) 96Ah upgraded to AGM; (2) Engine starter battery isolator switches
GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1 AGM 100Ah
ALTERNATOR: (2) As standard with the boat
STEERING SYSTEM: Single station hydraulic steering system; Tilting steering wheel arrangements
OUTBOARD ENGINE: 40 H.P
DINGHY: Semi Rigid Watercraft 3.0 meter dinghy watercraft
WARP: Mooring lines
GRILL/BBQ: (1) Gas BBQ with two gas bottles
FLY-BRIDGE: Fly-bridge enclosure with partial forward of targa wing complete with aft shade curtain; Helm seat with backrest; Engine control panels; fly-seating and locker; 12v LED lighting; 12v s/s trumpet horn; (1) s/s flag pole holder; (2) fly-bridge grab rails; guard rails stainless steel; s/s fish rod holders
WINDLASS: Aleph 1000w vertical windlass with 8mm gypsy, no drum c/w with hand-held remote
PRIMARY ANCHOR: 45 Ib Delta anchor with 50m chain
SECONDARY ANCHOR: 35 Ib Brittany anchor with 8m chain and warp
OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bridle, c/w shackles & hook, anchor chain stopper; anchor bow roller fitting with chain wear plates.
OTHER: Emergency tiller (s/s); (2) Tiller arms with hydraulic cylinders
(5) Fire Extinguishers
Owner's operating manual
Category B Safety Equipment with 8 man life-raft
(1) Emergency stainless steel tiller extension
Please Contact Central Listing Agent:
+44 (0)7956 644 936 | +44 (0)239 222 2213
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.